The Tinkling of Ceramics

Monday 7 September 2015

I’ve been toiling away again, hence the absence. I’ve been sketching, painting, tracing, writing and brainstorming. All in the name of my design course, which is ticking along [very slowly]! Even though I am finding it hard to juggle both full-time employment and studying in the evenings, I’m learning so much and loving every minute. I am fully immersed in creativity and am itching to try new techniques. Working with clay is top of my list at the moment. I’m taking my inspiration from ceramic artist Justine Lacoste. The milky white ceramic dishes are straight out of a fairytale.

Epure-Justine Lacoste handmade porcelain from France | Remodelista

Epure-Justine Lacoste handmade porcelain from France  | Remodelista

Justine Lacoste Potter in France | Remodelista

Justine Lacost-Epure handmade patterned porcelain serving boards | Remodelista

Epure-Justine Lacoste handmade porcelain vases from France | Remodelista

JEpure-Justine Lacoste handmade porcelain bowls and plates from France | Remodelista

Epure-Justine Lacoste handmade linen-textured Limoges porcelain plates from France | Remodelista

Source | Remodelista    Photography | Epure-Justine Lacoste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!